Thursday, July 30, 2009

WNW went pretty good i think. We had a rocket ship junior turning 25 min laps. We had some mid pack guys rolling 35-38 min and me running 3 laps @ 30 minutes a lap. I would guess most will average around an hour for 2 laps in cat3. It is longer than it should be time wise but first timers and jrs only do a lap. Everyone used to complain about the beginners race being too short, there ya go...

Going to back off commuting and see if i feel better. I rode to work mon and tues. Add in the mnr and trail work Sunday and i was totally flat for the wnw. I could ride descent tempo but no snap. As always i am probably over analyzing things. Between fiddling with seat heights, trying not to pedal squares and life stress, i should do as i've been told a few times latley. Shut the f up, shut off my head and just ride...

No comments: