Sunday, January 31, 2010

augh, is it spring yet? Somehow managed to break the pinky toe on my left foot last night. i was loading stuff up and kicked a bar stool i couldn't see. It is a pretty shade of purple and was pointing an odd direction this morning. A popsickle stick and some duct tape and all is good now. Also slipped on the ice today and my right knee no longer works on stairs. I'm starting to think i should just wrap myself in pillows and bubble wrap before i do anything anymore. I am such a klutz... It is funny trying to limp with both legs tho....

Show was epic last night. The crew was wound up from the big announcement and just threw down. If they can pull the same energy at Sokol with Silverstein, they are going to tear the house down.

Be interesting to hear how the race meeting went yesterday. Don't really care to much, my race season is already over. Think this will be an underground fun type of race year for me.

is it spring yet?

2 comments:

dale said...

lol! when it rains, it pours.

Cool about the band and gig at sokol. I can say I knew you when you were a self inflicted cripple before the boy hit it big. 8-)

nca meeting was well attended, 20 seated and 10-15 standing. I missed the middle part. Some said it was mostly road oriented. Psycowpath has it's ducks in a row so not much to do on mtb side.

Talked about payouts, biggest attenders (cat 4 and 5, 35-44). How to grow sport? I had to leave for that discussion. I think your input would have been valuable.

Didn't know RF is the president. I would shoot him an email with outline of your ideas.

Wasn't there but heard TT is at L&C, ST and XC/marathon at TP.

buconine said...

I tell ya, i just can't win...

Slipped on the ice last night again and banged my bad ankle against a parked car. Nice shade of purple this morning and i can barely walk on it. Doc said to give it till Monday and if it still hurt to walk, come in. Unfortunately it hurts above the scar, which could mean another break...

I'll have to see if i can get my babbles into something readable and send it to RF.

I am plotting some underground race stuff i'd love to do this year. I'll have to chat with you on the legalities of it all once i figure out exactly what i want to do...