Friday, May 22, 2009

This weekend is my official smoke out. I'll not be around the mass that smokes at work and should have plenty to do to keep me busy. If i can go 3 days without, i should be good for the long haul. Hope i can do this time. Tried patches, gum, hypnosis and acupuncture in the past. Getting poked with needles worked the best but i still fell off the wagon after a couple days. I think i am ready. I wanna get faster, feel better, not get dirty looks at stoplights and on the trail. Also looking into moving and a few places i talked to add $400+ non-refundable deposit on smokers. Yup, time to give it up...

So, if ya see me puffing on the trail...gimmie some crap about it. It always helps to get some back up from others. Man, i am gonna be a crabby mofo for awhile...

No comments: