Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ugh, rain go away!

No mnr for me this week. Sicker than a dog all day. No wnr this week, too muddy. No race Sat, gotta work... I see a pattern forming here...

Went out tonight and mowed sense i couldn't ride. I have to return the monster weed eater sat, so i figured i'd make a go of it. Someone was shooting off fireworks on the south hill so i headed up there to check it. Someone pulled all the flags off the dirt hill re-routes. Found them tossed off the trail, so i put them back up. Headed over to check out the mega berm. It was trashed. My guess is someone tried to use it backwards as a jump and ended up rolling over the top and messing it all up. Got it all back in order in time to hear some more fireworks go off and a group of kids running towards the apartment. Let them be and headed home to mow my own yard.

Pretty exciting week so far...

No comments: