Monday, June 29, 2009

Ramble, ramble, ramble...

More of the usual... Mowed wed, thurs, sat and sunday. Got a nice surprise when i found out that the city had removed a section of the trail and left a large, blind drop off in it's place. Ran out Sat morning and made a quick fix. Talked to people Sun and all seemed to like it. Best quote of the day..."I hope the city keeps messing with the trail. Everytime you guys fix it, it gets more fun!" I got to ride it tonight with the kiddo. Very rollercoastery, i like it. As long as the rest of the crew agrees, it will stay for the race.

Rode Sun @ Platte for the bacon ride with Paul. He did great for a first run at a challenging trail. He did have a little altercation with a tree but remained in good shape minus a little skin. Ran into Mod and Martin on the trail and the usual crew rolled in from Lincoln. Weather was perfect...

Got to ride a lap with K tonight @ Tranq. She hasn't seen dirt all season and she thought she better get out before the race. She did great for not riding the trail sense the race last year.

South climb and ice loop need to be trimmed yet. Still need to burn the bypass down to dirt, as well as the south creek re-route and the ice climb re-route. Maybe this weekend...

Got to play roadie again fri night for the boys show @ rebels. They did much better and the show was alot more fun with everyone loosened up a bit. Another show next weekend. Same place, same time...

1 comment:

Stratomatic said...

Thanks again for showing me around Platte on Sunday. When we got home I could see why Cali was looking at me with a concerned look. The left side of my face was swollen out pretty bad. I was still sore from that spill for the Monday Night Ride. I rode cautiously. See you out there tonight. I think I'm over it now.
-Paul