Monday, November 30, 2009

Woohoo, good news considering..
Got staples out today, everything looks good. Man, i'm gonna have a wicked scar... Got my ghetto cast on and hopefully will be in a walking boot in 3 weeks. Got released for work but with no weight bearing and on crutches. It won't be easy but with vacation time running out, it's all i got.

Looks like ya'll are getting some good rides in while the weather is still good. Wish i was out there with ya... It is giving me more time to plot out my project for next season. We will have to see what this little mishap is going to cost me first...

Enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

dale said...

Consider that scar an expensive tatoo!

Great to hear everything looks good. Aren't there some jokes about a one-legged tech? 8-)

buconine said...

heh, see above post. Veeery expensive tattoo!

I caught plenty of abuse today. I guess they missed me! I am wrenching in the morning and driving the courtesy van in the afternoon. Not alot i can do but it beats sitting on the couch!