Thursday, March 11, 2010

ahhh, good news at last....

Sense i was getting close to my 3 month mark, the doc decided to do my vein doppler a bit early. He called today and said all was good and i can quit the thinners. Give it a few weeks to get out of my system. Have to go back in a couple weeks to make sure my levels are sano before the full release but i'll take it! Gonna have to go get a new helmet to be ready when i get the green light. That's my 3rd helmet in 3 years. I need to change something...lol.

4 comments:

DJ Chi Wai said...

Awesome man, that's great news! Welcome back!

Oldandintheway said...

About time you got some good news, Looking forward to seeing you on the trail - riding the bike or pushing the shovel.

Stratomatic said...

Just in time. It's going to be 60 tomorrow. Happy to hear you are off the thinners and back in the saddle. As far as helmets go you really should look into Yakkay :-)

dale said...

Interesting style design, looks a little equestrian. I didn't see very many if any vents. For casual ride to the store or work. Still concerned about heat buildup.