Thursday, March 04, 2010

If i ever hit the lottery....





Not much to post lately. They messed up my meds again and i've learned some new things about warfarin. Evidently when they have you really thin, you have issues with your temper. I've talked with several people that have been on it and all agreed that they knew when there levels were off by they're hair trigger tempers. I fully agree. The kids hit me up wanting to know why i flip out so easy lately. The test confirmed it, doc agreed. Super thin again, super pissed again. Hope they get it better next round. I'm getting tired of avoiding conversations at work and staying off forums for the sake of not flipping out on someone. Ugh, at least it is warmer...

3 comments:

Stratomatic said...

At least you have a legit reason. I've been blaming my irritability on bad weather. Hang in there man. We'll be digging in and riding on the dirt soon.

dale said...

As long as the thinner is not like using to light of weight engine oil and you have premature wear or burn a bearing, ring, or valve.

buconine said...

2 more weeks till i get my clot scan. If all is clear i should be good by may...woohooo!! I am gonna get killed riding this year. But i bet i enjoy it more...ha

I hope the same Dale. I've looked at some studies and there are differing opinions on the long term effects of ingesting rat poison(warfarin) on the heart. I know the cigs definitely don't help. That is my big goal of the year. I'm sick of getting sick and most of my health issues go back to smoking.