Monday, August 10, 2009

amazing how fast a great weekend can turn to crap. Woke up this morning and got ready for work. Noticed the laptop was gone, no biggie. Kids sometimes take it to their rooms at night. Look around...no wallet, no mp3 player...crap, did i leave them in the car? Cell phone and keys are still there...hmmm... nope, not in the car. Wake up kiddies, nope no laptop. Great...someone got in the back door and stole my laptop, wallet and mp3 player. Call the cops, get told the usual, "you got insurance? you're never gonna see your stuff again." 1K deductable, pro-rated value at $800. Great. Call around, cancel cards, call bank, stand at dmv for 2+ hours to get a drivers license. Whole day killed because some punks just couldn't grab the cash and leave my wallet. Have fun with my stuff, dickheads. Karma sucks and you will get yours tenfold down the line....

2 comments:

Greg said...

Man that sucks. I hope the bastards get caught.

dmars said...

bummer, I HATE theives.