Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Man, i've been a slacker lately. I've ridden once sense the race @ tranq and the Norfolk race is next sat. Missed the last couple mnr due to work, weather or one of my projects. I was hoping the weather would miss us and i'd get to do the wnr but it has rained most of the day. That and i traded a beater for an old beast that will be my next project when time and funds allow it. I'm supposed to go meet the dude tonight to pick it up. Hope the rain holds off for a couple more hours...

So i've been trying to get my daughters beetle built in time for her b-day next week. Frame is straight, all the front end hass been replaced. Now if i could get some paint on it, i'd be ready to assemble everything and see how she goes. Still need headlights, parklights, tires, etc before she drives it...


On top of all that mess, we've been training for volleyball tryouts next week with my youngest. We've been rolling out to swanson all week playing to get her ready. It's been alot of fun, wish we played more often. With school back in session, things have been pretty busy. No more time to commute till someone get's their license. Oh well.... that's about it....

No comments: